501(c)3 CHARITY BENEFIT PROGRAM
Our current charitable benefit program concerns our Pooch Paramedic Academy 2019. We will donate $100 per student that is directly referred by the 501(c)3 charitable organization up to $3000. This will be in effect in all the Pooch Paramedic Academy Instructor Trainings until January 1, 2020. Guidelines include the following steps:
1. The charity must be a registered 501(c)3.
2. The charity must contact PoochParamedic.com administration to be registered with us prior to the start of the academy.
3. The referred student should send by e-mail the name of the charity who referred them before the academy begins.
4. All contact information and the name of the Director of the organization must be given to PoochParamedic.com administration prior to funds being released to the organization.
5. Funds will only be donated to the organization if the student has paid the full price of the academy which currently is $1,500.
Contact us today at 424-903-5824 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more details and information.